Monday, November 5, 2012

Send me a symbol !


  • ☝ - How tall are you? 158 cm
  • ¨ - How much do you weight? 41kg
  • ✔ - Sexual Orientation:
  • ♨ - Do you Smoke? No!
  • ☟ - Do you Drink? No!
  • ♒ - Do you Take Drugs? Never!
  • ✖ - Age you get mistaken for:
  • ☆ - Have Tattoos? No!
  • ★ - Want any tattoos? Absolutely not!
  • ☯ - Got any Piercings? No!
  • ✌ - Want any piercings?  No!
  • ♧ - Best friend? Yes!
  • ♥ - Relationship status:
  • ♔ - Top 5 favorite bands? SuJu, BigBang, Teen Top, T-ara, SNSD
  • ♬ - Top 5 favorite songs? Closer ( Taeyeon ), Rock Your Body ( VIXX ), Bebop ( OFFROAD ), Sexy Love & Lovey-Dovey ( T-ARA )
  • ☹ - Biggest pet peeve? Never had!
  • ✍ - Story from your childhood. Hurm, I miss my childhood...
  • ☄ - I wish…could always be happy and fuifill all my dreams..
  • ® - Favorite foods? Carbonara
  • ☀ - Story about your day. Today, I feel relieved I could confess my sad feeling to my friends...
  • ♕ - Top 5 celebrity crushes? Choi Jin Hyuk, Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Min Ho, Choi Siwon
  • ♔ - Top 5 favorite movies? Titanic, Charlies Angels, Step Up 3
  • ☮ - Top 5 favorite TV shows? Dream High 1 & 2, My Daughter, The Flower, To The Beautiful You, He's Beautiful, Yes, Captain!
  • ✏ - Random fact about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGE!!!

Daisypath Vacation tickers